There has never been a better time to start your international registered nurse (RN) career in the USA. Due to a population growth resulting in a need for more health care services, a diminished pipeline of new students in nursing and an aging nursing workforce, the USA is facing a very serious nursing shortage. It is estimated that in the next decade there will be a deficit of of over 240,000 nurses in the USA, making now the perfect time to embark on your journey as a international registered nurse in the USA.
With Conexus help, your dream of working as a US RN, the USA’s #1 most trusted profession, could be a lot closer than you think. Your American adventure awaits, leave your Green Card Visa (EB3) application and licensure to us and let’s get started on finding you your dream RN career in the USA.
The benefit of Conexus
- Free visa and immigration processing by the Conexus Medstaff team (we will never ask you for a fee) sponsoring you on a permanent residency visa in the USA. Free mobilization to your new state in the USA, whether you are travelling by aeroplane, boat or car.
- First 30 days accommodation in your new home in the USA paid for by us.
- Family friendly – they more the merrier!
- $1,000 USD tax-free deployment bonus when you arrive to work with us in the USA.
- A 12 week Orientation at your new workplace in the USA
- 5,000 hour contract in just 1 USA hospital.
- Continued Learning support through our US Ready program that aims to set you up for success as a healthcare professional in the USA.
- Paid time off.
- Overtime (subject to availability) that will count towards your contracted hours.
- Invited to join our transferable IRA pension place, Fidelity. Conexus Medstaff will match your contributions up to 3%.
On top of all of the above you might be eligible to one of their promotions! Take a look at the promotions on their website https://www.conexusmedstaff.com/.
Somachi MarkAnthony, BSN, is a registered nurse and certified nyphrology nurse.
She lives in, and writes from the USA.
For questions and further clarifications, she can be reached at [email protected]