The Nigerian economy is being plundered and the entirety of the masses subjected to abject poverty by prominent Nigerians who use their government to amass wealth for themselves.
Africa Today News, New York has gathered from a reliable source in the United States of America, the list of twenty-five prominent Nigerians and their loot.
The following include the names of the personalities and their banks:
1, Aisha Buhari, J P Morgan Bank, New York $2.9billion.
(2)Col. Abubakar Lawal American Express bank New York $2.5b
(3) Garba Shehu, Wells Fargo bank san Francisco $2.3b.
(4) Ahmed Idris, Citi group bank New York $2.1b
(5) Nadir El-Rufai Citi group bank New York, $2.6b.
(6) Femi Adesina, US Bancorp bank Minnesota $1.9b.
(7) Turkur Buatai BB&T bank North California $2.9b..
(8) Muhammadu Buhari Ally financial bank, $3.5b..
(9 ) Solomon Dalong American bank. $4.2b..
(10) Lia Muhammadu. Ally financial bank $1.9b..
(11) Abdurrahma Danbazau, Unity Bs bank. $2.6b..
(12) Zara Buhari bank of America, $1.3b..
(13)Amina zakari citi group bank New York $1.8b..
(1 4) Baba Haruna jauro. Ally financial bank $2.2b.
(15)Umaru Dambatta bank of America, $1.7b..
(16)Aliyu Gusau, Ally financial bank $1.7b..
(17)Babatunde Fashola America bank $2.4b.
(18 ) Rotimi Amechi SSA financial bank $3.6b.
(19) Chris Ngige Northern bank AA $2.7b.
(20) Babagana Monguno financial bank Detroit, $1.8b..
(21) Habibu Abdullahi, Us bancorp bank, $1.7b..
(22) Sadique Abubakar state Street corporation bank $1.8b..
(23) Abayomi Olonishakin citi group bank New York $2.3b..
(24) Babachir David lawal BB financial bank $987m.
(25) Aisha hadi sirika AA financial bank $976m..
AFRICA TODAY NEWS, NEW YORK